Sesuatu yang boleh dicuba:
Klik kat sini
Ingredients are as follows:
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 C butter, softened
1/4 C white sugar
1/2 C brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 C chocolate chips
1 chocolate fudge cake mix
1 1/3 cups water
1/3 cup oil
1. First cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar.
2. Next add the egg and vanilla and cream until nice and fluffy.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until it is well incorporated.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5.Form into 24 two inch round balls, place on a tray and freeze for two or more hours. This part is very critical to the recipe turning out properly. If the cookie dough is not frozen it will cook along with the cake mix leaving you with a dry cookie dough center.
6.Once your cookie dough is frozen, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Empty cake mix into a bowl; add water, oil and eggs. Mix until well incorporated.
7.line your cupcake pan(s) with paper liners and spoon 1/3 C of cake batter into each cup. Once all the batter is evenly distributed, take out the cookie dough balls and place one into the center of each (unbaked) cupcake.
8.Bake in a pre-heated oven for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the side comes out clean. Do not put the toothpick in the center of the cupcake, this is the cookie dough which is supposed to be creamy (that's the reason for freezing the cookie dough ahead of time).
9. Now what I love about these cupcakes is that they look like a normal cupcake until you bite into the center and taste a creamy cookie dough center...yum!
10.You could top with your favorite icing, which I did make a chocolate one, however once we tried them both ways, we liked them better without it. Whichever way you choose, I'm sure you'll enjoy them too!
I ( *Lisa )wanted to note that *I made my cookie dough balls the night before and found it very simple to prepare these the next day.
Posted by Lisa @ Flour Me With Love - http://flourmewithlove.blogspot.com/2011/01/cookie-dough-cupcakes
Thanks Lisa for sharing
22 April 2011
Nak buat kek @ kek cawan?
Cuba resepi ini :
Saya copy paste je..TQ
Sumber asal: Majalah Sajian Citra-Koleksi Nona
Kek Lobak Merah
Bahan-bahan ( Loyang 4 segi-6" )
• 125 gm mentega
• 120 gm gula kastor
• 4 biji telur (gred B)
• 1 sudu kecil esen vanila
• 50 gm lobak (diparut)
• 50 gm kacang walnut (tumbuk jangan halus sangat) saya ganti dengan badam cincang
• 175 gm tepung naik sendiri
1. Pukul mentega dan gula hingga kembang
2. Telur dipukul berasingan dalam mangkuk lain hingga kembang
3. Masuk telur sedikit dalam adunan mentega. Pukul rata.
4. Masukkan tepung, lobak merah dan kacang walnut( badam cincang ), gaul rata.
5. Masukkan adunan dalam acuan dan bakar selama 45 minit dalam
6. Tunggu sejuk, potong ( saya buat 12 biji kek cawan dan 1 kek kecil )
Okay juga resepi ni..Terima kasih, kerana berkongsi